What to Expect for Your First Visit
Our approach is to provide a thorough and comprehensive examination before recommending treatment. During your initial visit, you can expect:
- A thorough review of medical history, medications, and dental expectations.
- Examination of the teeth to detect any decay or deterioration of the teeth or fillings.
- Examination of the gums and supporting tissues to detect periodontal disease or breakdown.
- Examination of the condition and function of the jaw joints and of all the muscles of the oral system.
- Evaluation of the harmony of the teeth during bite function.
- Examination of all the tissues of the mouth for cancer or pre-cancerous growths.
- Some of the techniques we offer include: Implants.
- Contemporary Dental provides a complete range of General, Cosmetic & Implant dental services.
Call Today to Schedule Your First Visit
Your first visit will help set the stage for a lifetime of a exceptional dental health care. For more information, schedule a consultation by calling Contemporary Dental in Bellaire, TX, today at 713-668-9119. We proudly welcome patients who live in Bellaire, Houston, West University/Southside Place, Southwest Houston, the Galleria area, and all surrounding communities.