For Your First Visit
Our approach is to provide each patient a thorough and comprehensive exam before initiating treatment. At your initial exam, you can expect:
- Thorough review of medical history, medications, and dental expectations
- Examination of the teeth to detect any decay or deterioration of the teeth or fillings
- Examination of the gums and supporting tissues to detect periodontal disease or breakdown
- Examination of the condition and function of the jaw joints and of all the muscles of the oral system
- Evaluation of the harmony of the teeth during function
- Examination of all the tissues of the mouth for cancer or pre-cancerous growths
- Some of the techniques we offer include: Implants.
- Contemporary Dental provides a complete range of General, Cosmetic & Implant dental services.